Happy Birthday to Pablo Schreiber, 35.
Some good stuff:
1. Josh Barro notes: "There is still no Republican health policy agenda."
2. Adam Serwer on the guest worker problem and the provisions in the Senate immigration bill.
3. The Hawaii Democratic Senate primary, reported by Scott Bland.
4. Do Members of Congress have any idea how the ACA works? Aaron Carroll says: looks like they don't.
5. And Molly Ball on women running for office.
Hello there, I found your site by the use of Google while looking forReplyDelete
a similar matter, your site came up, it appears to be like good.
I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
Hi there, just turned into alert to your blog via Google, and found that it's truly informative. I am gonna be careful for brussels. I will be grateful when you proceed this in future. Lots of people will likely be benefited from your writing. Cheers!
Feel free to visit my weblog :: Walking calculator