Happy Birthday to Jack Klugman, 90.
As for the good stuff:
1. Sarah Posner remembers Chuck Colson's latter years.
2. The decline of Tucker Carlson, by Alex Pareene. Brutal.
3.Super PACs might matter a lot more in Congressional elections than for the Romney/Obama contest; Ezra Klein is absolutely right about it.
4. Ben Adler has a nice piece on money in presidential nomination contests, in which he consults the tag team of Mayer and Bernstein -- editors of the most awesome edited volume on presidential nominations ever, perfect to assign for your upcoming courses in elections, parties, presidency, or what have you.
5. Jim Cooper's Golden Goose Award -- a great idea, and one that he deserves a ton of credit for. Good write-up by Suzy Khimm.
6. And Brad DeLong asks (and note Noah Smith's comment): why doesn't Wall Street reward Obama for booming stock prices?