Happy Birthday to Mike Ness of Social D, 50.
Sorry for the slow blogging yesterday. You know what's good times? A 24 hour stomach thing. At least I hope it's only a 24 hour thing...
And some good stuff:
1. Brendan Nyhan on the GSA scandal.
2. Via Sarah Kliff, Andrea Seabrook and Alex Blumberg have some fun data about Hill fundraisers.
3. You know what makes Stan Collender cranky? Bowles-Simpson talk.
4. You know what makes Ezra Klein even more cranky? GOP inconsistency on health care. See also Kevin Drum's conclusion.
5. And even more on the George Romney/John Lindsay thing, from John Bohrer.