Happy Birthday to Carol Kane, 61. I'm actually not much of a fan of her scene in Princess Bride. But loved her in Annie Hall, loved her in Ishtar, she was great on Cheers. I had forgotten that she's in The Muppet Movie, too.
And plenty of good stuff:
1. Rick Hasen walks us through Arizona v. Inter-Tribal Council.
2. Yes, the physical bulk of bills is not in any way important, as Steve Benen says.
3. Ezra Klein is right about 30-year budget projections.
4. This one (via Goddard) really should have received a lot more attention than it seems to be getting: great story from Elise Viebeck on ACA as a constituent service problem for Republican Members of Congress: some of them will treat it as a normal casework situation, while others apparently are planning to take their undermining of the law right through to refusing to give constituents accurate information.
5. And if you want to know what's up in the MA SEN special, you of course want to be reading David S. Bernstein.