Happy Birthday to Bernie Worrell, 68.
The good stuff:
1. Adam Serwer on Woodrow Wilson, Communist.
2. Sarah Kliff on an important health care fight on the Hill that you probably don't know about.
3. Andrew Sprung hits Barney Frank over ACA.
4. David S. Bernstein makes the case that the Seamus story is more than a punch line; it could really push some swing voters the other way because people really care about dogs. I'm not convinced, but then again he has a dog and I certainly don't...anyway, check out his argument.
5. Mythbusting! Lynn Vavreck finds that people taking surveys about common knowledge don't cheat, even when they can.