Happy Birthday to Dwayne Hickman, 78. Hey, I didn't know he was in the "Clueless" TV series. Guess that's another reason to watch it some day. I just saw something with him, Frankie Avalon, and Vincent Price...yes, I know, I should be watching things that I can write posts about, but I couldn't pass up that cast.
On to the good stuff:
1. Sarah Binder on the latest Senate innovation -- forget the cloture vote and just agree to require 60 votes for passage or confirmation. She's not thrilled with it on nominations.
2. And Sarah also on my post about recess appointments and the Fed confirmations.
3. Jonathan Cohn on the fraud of "replace."
4. The state of the Romney foreign policy team, and what it means for a Romney presidency, from Dan Drezner.
5. And there was another campaign kerfuffle yesterday, which practically everyone wrote about. Some of it was good, some not as exciting, but the one that was really worth reading was from Matt Yglesias. See also a useful follow-up from Dave Weigel.