Happy Birthday to Polly Walker, 46.
And the good stuff:
1. Here's the transcript of Barack Obama's interview on marriage. By the way -- I've always been a Robin Roberts fan; nice to see her get this.
2. Doc-fix redux: Sarah Kliff previews what could be a new standard budget fight.
3. House Republicans vs. knowledge: the House last night voted to eliminate political science funding through NSF, and to also eliminate the American Community Survey conducted by the Census Bureau, the latter being the kind of creeping socialism that's been in place since Jefferson was president. Hey, what would clowns like Jefferson and Madison know about what was Constitutional? Lynn Vavreck: "If u care about science GET MAD!!"
4. Nice David Karol post over at the Monkey Cage about Dick Lugar and moderation.
5. And at Keith Poole and Christopher Hare's Vote View, evidence that Republican primary challenges are partially responsible for the well-known finding that Congressional Republicans have moved farther off the ideological center than have Congressional Democrats. Ezra Klein elaborates.