Happy Birthday to Michael Brantley, 25. I was also a fan of his father, Mickey Brantley, who had a pretty nice rookie half-season at age 26, a mediocre full season at age 27, and was done in the majors after an awful 100 PAs at age 28.
The good stuff:
1. John Sides goes in depth on the problems and possibilities of a new CBS/NYT poll. A lot of good stuff here for those interested in polling.
2. Seth Masket continues his campaign for campaign finance reporting to keep context in mind.
3. My general position on the question of guests on the Sunday shows is, as always: who cares? But Greg Sargent also makes the good point that Howard Kurtz or other media watchdogs should be talking about the new Mann and Ornstein book, and at any rate I'm happy to have the excuse to mention it again anyway.
4. Speaking of which: Andrew Sprung is collecting a growing Something Is Wrong With the GOP club.
5. And Ezra Klein interviews Elizabeth Warren.