Happy Birthday to Dule Hill, 38.
And some good stuff:
1. Scott Monje on the NRA and the UN Arms Trade Treaty.
2. James Fearon on the question of how many wars the United States is currently fighting -- and what's at stake in answering that question.
3. Kevin Drum on what George Washington couldn't do.
4. Got behind on this, but David S. Bernstein on how the parties decide -- and enforce their decision -- in the Massachusetts Senate special.
5. And Sarah Posner on the National Day of Prayer (and the post-policy GOP).