Happy Birthday to Pete Domenici, 81. A good reminder that the Republican Party wasn't always a post-policy mess.
1. Nice one on networks, discrimination, and job markets from Jonathan Capehart.
2. What about the ACA and full-time vs. part-time workers? Sarah Kliff has a pretty good explainer.
3. Ike and Obama, from Andrew Sprung.
4. Jonathan Chait is as dismayed as everyone by the Virginia Governor race, but is looking on the bright side.
5. And I suppose I'm obliged to link to this one. Without comment, if only because I haven't played the game.