Happy Birthday to Mark Sheppard, 49.
Which brings us to the good stuff:
1. Good Ta-Nehisi Coates item about Medicaid expansion, ethnicity, and what "color-blind" means.
2. Greg Sargent listens carefully to Paul Ryan.
3. Scott Lemieux on the DC Circuit nominations.
4. Abby Rapoport looks at the Shor/McCarty data on state legislature polarization.
5. Lamar Alexander is off-message and on-reality on climate. Interesting. Coral Davenport has the details. Lamar!
6. Is the ACA too complicated? Dean Baker has a very nice answer.
7. And Andrew Sprung listens to Marco Rubio and hears Linus. You know, Lucy's little brother.