Happy Birthday to Penny Marshall, 70.
1. John Hudak and Tom Mann want more responsible politicians. Well, yeah.
2. Nice one from Sarah Binder on the debt limit and, more generally, Congressional rules.
3. I totally missed Ray LaRaja on the McCutcheon campaign finance case last week. I generally tend to agree with Ray on all these things, although I'm not as concerned as he is that money flow to formal party organizations as opposed to outside groups -- however, I agree that formal party organizations should at least be on equal footing.
4. Ezra Klein on the ACA rollout.
5. And Mike Konczal on the Tea Party and Wall Street.