Happy Birthday to Bradley Pierce, 31.
Plenty of good stuff:
1. Timothy Lee on why the the Healthcare.gov problems may take plenty of time to solve.
2. But I agree with Josh Barro: if it's correct that the "backend" problems have been solved, that's a very big deal.
3. Jamelle Bouie on "Many Rivers to Cross."
4. A good rundown of post-shutdown polling and recent ACA polling from the HuffPollster team.
5. Ross Douthat on what (some) conservatives would like to see if ACA fails.
6. Republicans fighting back against Tea Partiers, from Jessica Taylor and Suzy Khimm.
7. And Marin Cogan tracks what the press expected of Ted Cruz vs. the actual Tail Gunner Ted we got.