Getting right to it. Lots of good stuff, plus one old one -- it's a great time to revisit Alex Pareene's Hack List, beginning with No. 2, Mark Halperin. And then:
1. White House 2012. We have Ed Kilgore on Bachmann and "constitutional conservativism"; Paul Waldman on the incentives to be Thaddeus McCotter (and nice call on the Potter name); and Andrew Ferguson reads Newt -- and don't miss Chris Suellentrop's excellent companion post.
2. SCOTUS: Rick Hasen on the good news for public financing; Alyssa Rosenberg takes on the Court and YA; Matt Yglesias appreciates Sonia Sotomayor.
3. Libya and the law, from Eric Posner and Adrian Vermeule; drones and the law, from Spencer Ackerman. Also, Ali Soufan on the CIA, FBI, and torture.
4. Silly Congress 1 is pledges, from Dave Weigel; Silly Congress 2 is resolutions, from David Fahrenthold.
5. Andrew Sullivan on Obama and the gays.
6. Annie Lowery's wonderful report on why Lindsay Lohan was tweeting about inflation.
7. I loved this Kevin Carey profile of Trinity College and women in politics.
8. I think Derek Thompson is right about Obama and Frank Rich; and David Leonhardt is certainly right about deficit politics and interest groups.
9. Alex Massie on Ronald Reagan.
10. And John Seery on the All Grown-ups Eligible Amendment.