Happy Birthday to Andrew Robinson, b. 1942 -- TV's Garak. He's famous, or at least semi-famous, for several roles, but the one that I know well and love is from Deep Space Nine...it's a series not known for its strong acting, so the fine work that Robinson and a few others did wound up being pretty important, at least in my view.
The good stuff:
1. Mark Blumenthal with a smart look at the Michigan polls. Key point: two weeks is a long time; no one should assume that a lead for Rick Santorum now means that he's going to win, or even necessarily even do all that well. He might, but the campaign is just beginning there.
2. Matt Glassman on how Congress surrendered to the president...in 1921.
3. On entitlements: Larry Bartels.
4. Rich Yeselson on Mitt Romney and an overrated quality: authenticity.
5. And Alyssa Rosenberg on conservatives, marketing, and the movies.