Happy Birthday to LeVar Burton -- hey, that's the second Star Trek one this week! Apparently, Geordi was...er, will be also born on February 16.
Ah, the good stuff.
1. Charles Franklin tells newspapers and cable nets that it's just silly to pretend that robopolls don't exist (via Harry Enten).
2. Asawin Suebsaeng over at Mother Jones has five more things you may have missed in the president's budget.
3. Could Scott Brown know what he's doing? David S. Bernstein thinks so. Even if that's true, though, it's a long way to actually winning re-election.
4. Yeah, you could have guessed that Garry Wills would not be a big fan of Rick Santorum -- or the current GOP position on contraceptives. Click and read, if only for the insults.
5. And Sarah Kliff explains why prevention efforts get the short end of the budget stick.