Happy Birthday to Will Clark, 49.
1. Brendan Nyhan on Glenn Kessler's plan vs. talking point column.
2. What we don't know from Paul Ryan's budget, from Ezra Klein.
3. But Ryan does appear to be using honest growth estimates, Dylan Matthews reports.
4. Adam Serwer profiles Thomas Perez, who will be the next Secretary of Labor if he can survive a filibuster. My guess? I don't have one, other than a cloture vote is virtually certain and I can't imagine he'll get much more than 60 at best.
5. Senators who won't talk to reporters. Interesting, although I would have liked just a bit more context. From Ginger Gibson.
6. And Robert Greenstein on Ryan's budget.