Happy Birthday to Spike Lee, 56.
No shortage of good stuff:
1. Nice Seth Masket item mourning InTrade -- but remembering that it wasn't actually all that useful.
2. Jared Bernstein on the health care curve -- more details on what's going on, and whether it will last.
3. The latest (but still necessary) Conor Friedersdorf rant about sane conservatives and the GOP-aligned partisan press.
4. Yes, as long as Jennifer Rubin is out there, we'll have Jennifer Rubin takedowns, and they'll still be useful. This one on Obama and Israel from Emily Hauser is nice.
5. Matt Yglesias is right about the news...except probably not at the state and local levels. At least, that's where worries about news media, technology, economics, and democracy should be directed; the other stuff is in terrific shape.
6. Good point by Ed Kilgore about the states and partisan victories.
7. And Sarah Binder is still tracking the CR on the Senate floor.