Happy Birthday to Sergio Romo, 30.
Plenty of good stuff:
1. All about Sylvia Mathews Burwell, who will reportedly be nominated to fill the vacancy at OMB that's been there for over a year. From Dylan Mathews. My reaction: if all goes well with her stint at OMB, she would be a logical short-list candidate for a future White House Chief of Staff opening.
2. Do Republican Party taboos wind up just transferring more influence to...Barack Obama? Dave Weigel makes the case.
3. Health care and sequestration, from Sarah Kliff.
4. Sean Trende makes the case for why sequestration politics may favor Republicans.
5. And I loved this one: Annie Lowrey on the people who actually think Congress is doing a good job.