Happy Birthday to Grant Hart, 52
Some good stuff:
1. Adam Serwer takes down Jennifer Rubin (and updates us on Justice Department scandals and non-scandals).
2. Why Paul Ryan isn't courageous, by Ezra Klein.
3. DLC veteran Ed Kilgore assesses GOP reform.
4. Sarah Posner and Wil Gafney on the History Channel's "The Bible." As usual when I link to a bloggingheads episode.
5. And Seth Masket on GOP reform. As I've said, my basic sense is that at least for presidential elections, GOP extremism is probably a very minor negative for them at most, but it is a big deal when it comes to governing.