Happy Birthday to Boy George, 51.
Here's the good stuff:
1. Brendan Nyhan details what seems obvious to many of us: campaign trail gaffes don't matter much, if at all.
2. Excellent Nate Silver discussion of why everyone should be so very cautious when dealing with polling -- especially demographic subsets.
3. Mitt Romney's detail-deprived plans, examined by Ezra Klein.
4. Republican women running for office: David S. Bernstein continues to track them, how few they are, and how few are likely to win.
5. And apparently it bank robbery isn't actually a very lucrative profession. Sarah Kliff has more. Oh, and by the way: Do you know if it's raining outside?