Happy Birthday to Ahmad Jamal, 82.
And right to the good stuff:
1. Brendan Nyhan stays on the "narrative" watch.
2. Fred Kaplan on Mitt Romney's foreign policy.
3. The walk-out on the House contempt vote placed into context by Greg Koger.
4. An informative interview by Sarah Kliff of the new AMA president, Ardis Hoven. Interesting; Hoven says she got the ACA verdict from TV, but "wasn't on CNN, so I didn't go through the back and forth." But didn't Fox also call it wrong? So does the AMA president watch MSNBC? Sounds like it to me.
5. And John Sides has a winner in the Monkey Cage "politics everywhere" series. Involving Iggy Pop. So: who is the first parties or interest group scholar to cite this one in an academic paper?