Happy Birthday to Tegan and Sara Quin, 32.
Been a while, so right to the good stuff:
1. Gaffes. Or as John Sides refers to them, "gaffes." Yeah, don't get carried away.
2. Lots of good items written the last couple days on Mitt Romney's fundraiser comments, but beyond John on the electoral politics of it I'll just link to a nice one by Jonathan Cohn about entitlements, and another nice one by Suzy Khimm about taxes and welfare.
3. Floyd Norris on job growth, public and private, through history.
4. Noah Millman on Romney's Libya comments and his foreign policy ideas.
5. And Paul Waldman asks: Is Newsweek really that awful?