Happy Birthday to Peter O'Toole, 81.
Good stuff, good stuff:
1. Sarah Kliff does some great reporting of conservative efforts to get young people to not sign up for health insurance. Terrific piece. As I said on twitter, however, I wish she had asked officials at FreedomWorks about whether they were also going to boycott their own ACA-regulated, government-subsidized health insurance.
2. Meanwhile, Jonathan Cohn thinks that young healthies -- or enough of them, at any rate -- will buy insurance. Sounds right to me.
3. Brendan Nyhan on scandal coverage of the IRS story.
4. Jed Lewison on Ted Cruz's campaign to use the CR to defund Obamacare.
5. And Norm Ornstein on John Boehner and the upcoming budget showdown.