Happy Birthday to James Marsters, 50. By the way, he was the best thing about Caprica. Although granted that's not saying all that much.
And some good stuff:
1. Yes, funny is hard, but Alex Pareene is exactly right about this one.
2. Meghan Kiesel tries to track down the George Romney and McDonald's story.
3. Sylvia Friedel talks political ads with GOP consultant Fred Davis.
4. Ta-Nehisi Coates on Obama.
5. And good for Chris Cillizza for drawing even a little attention to state legislatures and their elections.