Happy Birthday to Armin Shimerman, 63. Had to just use the imdb page, since there's no way to choose between Quark and Principal Snyder, is there?
Day-before good stuff:
1. Kevin Drum on Obama vs. Romney on civil liberties.
2. Eric McGhee and Boris Shor: "party trumps constituency."
3. David Beard is collecting voting irregularities.
4. Wonkblog is interviewing voters; here's one example, Sarah Kliff interviewing a Florida man who wants to prevent Obama from ending Medicare.
5. There's a new issue of The Forum just out -- I haven't had a chance to read any of it yet, but several of these pieces look interesting: Bill Mayer on swing voters, Magleby and Nelson on independent "leaners," Lin and Stonecash on House elections, and more.
6. And Tim Murphy collected all the "game changers" of the last year. He concludes that "we're still really bad at predicting the future." But that's not quite it; it's that most events, and especially most campaign events, don't really make a large difference.