Happy Birthday -- why not -- to Marc Blucas, 41.
And a bit of the good stuff:
1. E.J. Graff: "Rape is not inevitable."
2. "After Obama was re-elected and Democrats maintained control of the Senate, however, I adjusted my views of what was possible in the next four years. But many of my fellow conservatives have not." That's Philip Klein, on understanding the playing field.
3. The Louie Giglio mess, from Sarah Posner.
4. Paul Krugman pretty much had the same reaction to the coin-backlashers that I had.
5. And Brad DeLong looks back at a letter to the Fed.