Happy Birthday to Imelda Staunton, 57.
And plenty of good stuff:
1. Ryan Grim and Sabrina Siddiqui on how Members of Congress spend their time. Depressing.
2. Is it the worst ever graph? It's certainly a contender, and Andrew Gelman has it.
3. Lots of reasons to take not of a small health care story hidden in the fiscal cliff bill: Peter Orszag reports why it's important for budget reasons, but it's also a great how-Congress-works story.
4. Paul Krugman really wants to mint the coin.
5. Keith Hennessey has a very reasonable debt limit strategy for Republicans. Therefore, it probably won't happen.
6. Mark Knoller, profiled by Shane Harris.
7. And Molly Ball on the lessons she learned from Richard Ben Cramer.