Happy Birthday to John Hurt, 73.
And some good stuff:
1. A few basic facts about the US in Afghanistan, from Paul Waldman.
2. Voteview on the ideological placement of US presidents. Worth looking at, but I'm far from convinced that what it's tapping into really measures something we're very interested in.
3. Arizona, (perhaps) making trouble again with the presidential nomination calendar. Josh Putnam has it, of course.
4. Sarah Binder looks ahead to the 113th.
5. While John Sides says that partisanship is what works.
6. And Joe Sheehan on Lance Armstrong -- and Greg Maddux, Frank Thomas, Ken Griffey, and the rest of the gang.