Happy Birthday to Charlie Spikes, 62. If I recall correctly, he was once featured in a Sam "Mayday" Malone story. Immortality! (wait -- baseball-reference has a page for Sam Malone? Yup).
On to the good stuff:
1. Seth Masket reads Sasha Issenberg, The Victory Lab.
2. Five Roe myths, from Scott Lemiuex.
3. Why haven't Senate Democrats passed a budget resolution? Rachel Weiner has a good summary.
4. What should the press do with conspiracy theories? Brendan Nyhan, of course, is on it.
5. Thomas Friedman, taken entirely apart by Dan Drezner. Brutal, Juice.
6. And I suppose I should link to an interview of Juan Linz by Dylan Matthews, even though I disagree with most of what he has to say.