Happy Birthday to the great Laraine Newman, 60. Overshadowed by the multiple comic geniuses around her, but still very funny.
And the good stuff:
1. Who are you going to consult to understand what happened with the delegates in Michigan? Obviously, you want Josh Putnam.
2. Spencer Ackerman, top Jew.
3. I like this one by the Economist's J.F. about what the culture war is these days.
4. Stephanie Mencimer on ACA and the Santorum family.
5. And Lael Leibovitz: "[W]hen it comes to the issue of birth control, we’re all Jews, and we pretty much have been for a very long time."