Happy Birthday to Jeff Kent, 44. I guess I'm duty-bound to root for him for the HOF. Okay.
The good stuff:
1. David S. Bernstein has been pushing a theory about Mitt Romney, the truth, and the business world. It's plausible! I've always said that the most dishonest candidate I remember was Ross Perot, so that fits, sort of.
2. Will Romney wind up getting a reputation with the press as a liar? Paul Waldman thinks about the consequences. My guess: he'll get out-of-touch rich guy, not liar.
3. Irin Carmon on pro-choice mobilization. I'd like to see more evidence, but it is interesting.
4. Greg Sargent has been all over the Limbaugh/birth control story, including a takedown of Rush's conspiracy theory of how Obama tricked him. Must have been the teleprompter!
5. And I like Robert Farley's analysis of the Holder position on US killings of US citizens quite a bit.