Happy Birthday to Barbara Feldon, 79. Years old, that is; she is, of course, 99 and always will be.
The good stuff:
1. Josh Putnam on the delegate count. See also, as I think I've mentioned, Democratic Convention Watch for their delegate count and projection.
2. Choosing between political science grad schools -- or considering it in the future? A good discussion thread over at The Monkey Cage, begun by Erik Voeten.
3. Sarah Kliff on "how the Republican Party became pro-life." Also, Suzy Khimm on political dynasties. In both cases, great jobs of spreading word from new academic research.
4. Andrew Sprung on Romney and Obamacare's "Phantom Limb."
5. And a good piece by Jamelle Bouie on the prospects for 2012. One caveat: I agree with his main point that the outcome of the presidential election is uncertain and, at this point, either outcome is about equally likely -- but I don't agree that this means we're necessarily in for a close election. A blow-out in either directly is still very possible.