Happy Birthday to Jamie Bamber, 40.
Right to the good stuff...yeah, last night was the first west coast night game of the season, and so there goes my sleep schedule for a while. Not that I'm complaining about staying up to watch Bumgarner shut out the Dodgers, mind you. Uh...yeah, the good stuff:
1. David Roberts on fracking and renewables. Interesting.
2. Good Stu Rothenberg item on House 2014. I think I agree down the line with him on this one.
3. The next Fed Chair? Neil Irwin handicaps the race and establishes Janet Yellen as the solid favorite. I'm just looking forward to hearing about the runaway inflation she's already responsible for.
4. Ezra Klein explains insurance premiums under ACA.
5. What's North Korea up to? It's probably about their domestic politics -- which we don't know too much about. North Korea scholar Stephan Haggard, via the Monkey Cage.
6. And a nice Opening Day (more or less) item: who represents Crash Davis? From Abby Livingston.