Happy Birthday to Kirsten Dunst, 31.
No shortage of good stuff:
1. Marc Ambinder notes that we've learned a bit more about the hunt for bin Laden, and it points again to a key point: "Based on what we know SO FAR, torture did not PRODUCE the intelligence leads that led to bin Laden's killing." Of course, the case for and against torture does not turn on this -- but it's still worth knowing which way the evidence points.
2. Elizabeth Drew on "arm-twisting."
3. The president's position on political science -- and the likely effects, from Seth Masket.
4. Ed Kilgore has a good point about the squishes.
5. And Kevin Drum gives some advice for empirical research on Congress.