Happy Birthday to Mark Margolis, 74.
A little good stuff:
1. Sometimes, PolitiFact does a good job.
2. I'm really not a big fan of the DW-Nominate assessment of presidents, but kudos anyway to Chris Cillizza for taking the best evidence around, whatever its limitations.
3. Seth Masket on House/Senate. As I said yesterday: guilty, but with an explanation.
4. Sarah Kliff reviews the ACA points you might need for Thanksgiving arguments.
5. Speaking of stuff I don't really agree with...I need to link to this one, from Alan Jacobs and Scott Matthews, although it would tend to undercut the arguments I've been making about the long-term public opinion effect of ACA success or failure. I'm not convinced, but if you're interested in the discussion, be sure to read what they have.
6. And Julia Ioffe explains what happened to Heritage.