Happy Birthday to Tatum O'Neal, 50.
No shortage of good stuff for Election Day:
1. I had noticed the same point that Dan Drezner noticed about the White House and Middle East policy planning, but he makes some very good points about it -- and about Obama's problems with allies.
2. Andrew Rudalevige on Lee White.
3. Sarah Kliff has five things we know about ACA signup customers.
4. And here's yet another reason some may not get subsidies they're entitled to, from Kate Pickert.
5. Brian Beutler thinks the Democrats have the leverage to get HHS funded for the rest of FY 2014. Could be.
6. Yes, Dan Hopkins is correct: studying voters pretty much means using quantitative methods.
7. And I'm pretty sure Bill James got there first, but nevertheless this Joe Posnanski item on what MLB would be like if they played 16 games is terrific.