Happy Birthday to Greg Graffin, 49.
Everyone wants a little good stuff:
1. Jaime Fuller on voting for Mickey Mouse.
2. Dave Weigel on Double Down vs. The Gamble.
3. Caitlin Dewey: it's not just Northern Colorado; everyone wants to secede!
4. Lynda Powell on campaign finance and state legislators.
5. And Seth Masket looks at a new paper by Ray LaRaja on campaign finance and parties. I haven't read Ray's paper yet (I will!); what Seth says sounds right to me. I'm pretty much for making it easier to use formal party organizations for electioneering, but I don't think it will solve any big problems.