Norm! Happy Birthday to George Wendt, 64.
Morning-after good stuff:
1. Tim Carney has good fun with Barack Obama's foolish lobbyist ban -- and foolish reporters who bought it. My view? The only thing that's any good about the ban are all the waivers granted to allow good people to work in the administration.
2. Excellent post by Mark Blumenthal about reading the polls in a close race.
3. Fifty years after the Cuban Missile Crisis, from Heather Hurlburt.
4. I suppose everyone saw this already, but I do have to link to my brother's gotcha on "binders full of women."
5. And of course it's not an official debate without Ann Friedman's GIF version.