Happy Birthday to Chuck Berry, 86.
Some good stuff:
1. A twofer: Irin Carmon interviews the woman who asked the question about pay equity at the debate; and Jamelle Bouie debates Buzz Bissinger.
2. To complement those: John Sides on undecided voters.
3. Another twofer: Ezra Klein reads the debate transcript, parts one and two.
4. TPC lets you play with tax reform ideas.
5. And Paul Waldman looked deeper at debate questions than I did, but had the same conclusion: no evidence of bias, and the perception of bias was probably produced by the bunching of tough questions for Romney at an early point in the debate.