Happy Birthday to Lauren Tewes, 59.
Up two games to none, must be time for good stuff:
1. It's twenty-four hours old by now, but nothing has really changed, and I really like Ezra Klein's summary of where the presidential race is right now. The only thing I'd nitpick on is that I'd call the national vote tied, not a very slim Romney lead; in the three days since I've been counting, I noticed the Pollster lead change eight times. It sometimes inches up to half a percentage point, but until it passes that or at least stays there for a full day, I'm calling it a tie.
2. The Tax Policy Center, profiled by Annie Lowrey.
3. Theodicy: the public opinion data. From religion scholar Robert Jones.
4. Nice Adam Serwer piece on the Benghazi emails that proved...nothing. Again, I'll stick with what I've been saying: Republicans have totally miscast the Libya story as a scandal rather than as a (potential) policy failure.
5. And Joe Sheehan approves of the managers, so far.