Happy Birthday to Jim Cullum, Jr., 72.
On to the good stuff:
1. I missed this one a while back, but it's very good: Jack Shafer on real media bias and how it explains coverage of Syria and Iraq.
2. Robert Costa continues to do great reporting on Republicans, this time on Ted Cruz and his Republican critics.
3. Important from Andrew Sprung: why are Democrats getting distracted by the ACA/GOP infighting circus and failing to fight on spending levels in the CR?
4. Sarah Kliff has another batch of exchange TV ads.
5. And Brendan Nyhan reminds everyone about second terms. I'm not totally convinced, but it's a fair point to bring it up.