Happy Birthday to Jeffrey Combs, 59.
Ah, back to it. Which means back to the good stuff:
1. Seth Masket on where the problems with political journalism can be found.
2. Very good overview of the ACA "premium shock" debate from Jonathan Cohn.
3. I generally agree with Danny Vinik's speculation about a post-retirement (announcement) Boehner, should we get one.
4. Nice to have Andrew Rudalevige out there writing about the presidency. Recommended. Well, I suppose everything I put here is recommended, but I'm not sure I've emphasized how useful Rudalevige is on these issues.
5. Jordan Ragusa runs the numbers to predict the Senate vote on Syria.
6. Dan Balz listens to the political science on Obama's upcoming Syria speech.
7. Sarah Kliff and Lena Sun on the people who aren't going to be insured, ACA or no.
8. Reid Wilson with more detail on that North Carolina voting law.