Happy Birthday to Debbie Wasserman Schultz, 47.
Some good stuff:
1. Ah, I think I'm (happily) obligated to link to anything that starts the way this one starts.
2. Greg Koger, who knows a thing or two about it, says that the Cruz speech was not a filibuster -- but there was a filibuster, which was " the refusal of senators to allow a a vote on whether or not it is a good idea to discuss the continuing resolution, which was the question before the Senate on Tuesday and Wednesday." As I've said, I agree...but given that it was Cruz who was delaying that vote, and Cruz giving the speech, I'm not going to be a stickler about not calling the speech a filibuster. Even though it wasn't.
3. Mark Blumenthal and Ariel Edwards-Levy on Barack Obama's slow approval decline.
4. I like Kevin Drum's question for House Republicans.
5. Sarah Kliff, Sandhya Somashekhar, Lena H. Sun and Karen Tumulty do some street-level ACA reporting.